A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 277
November 7, 2010
Main Topic: Our conversation with Richard Cooke of ITT Visual Information Solutions
Click for the detailed shownotes
- –Digital Map Products ParcelStream now on Windows Azure Marketplace
- –GeoINT 2010 announcements: ITT Visual Information Solutions, ERDAS
- –Virtual Earth 3D Map Control no longer part of Bing Maps
- The Geography Lady
- This week we feature our GeoINT 2010 conversation with Richard Cooke, President of ITT Visual Information Solutions, as we discuss ENVI 4.8, ENVI EX, and working with the geospatial intelligence community
- ESRI FedUC: 19-21 January, Washington, DC
- South Dakota State University Geography Convention: 24-25 March, Brookings, SD
- GIS-Pro: 1-4 November, Indianapolis, IN
- AAG Annual Meeting 2012: 24-28 February, New York, NY
Sponsored by ITT Visual Information Solutions and their product ENVI EX
Tip of the Week
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
The new release of ArcGIS for AutoCAD is available to download at no cost. This update includes support for AutoCAD 2010 and 2011, a ribbon interface to quickly add online maps to a CAD drawing, and the ability to query by attribute.
To learn more and to download, visit www.esri.com/autocadapp.