A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 246
April 5, 2010
Main Topic: Our conversation with Jeremy Bartley about ESRI’s web mapping APIs
Click for the detailed shownotes
- GPS Pioneer Roger Easton inducted into National Inventors Hall of Fame
- DigitalGlobe Surpasses One Billion Square Kilometers of Earth Imagery
- OGC Seeks Comments on Candidate GeoAPI 3.0 Interface Standard
- –SimpleGeo launches
Sponsored by ITT Visual Information Solutions and their product ENVI EX
Tip of the Week
- Society for Conservation GIS Annual Conference: 8-11 July, Monterrey, CA
- 5th International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences: 2-5 August, Cambridge, UK
- GEOINT 2010: 25-28 October, Nashville, TN
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
With the Geomedicine Web mapping application, you can create a custom map that reveals toxic release inventories and heart attack risk for any location where you have lived in the United States.
This free application was built using the ArcGIS API for Flex, and the map that you create can be shared by a link or embedded in a Web page. To access the application, visit www.esri.com/geomedicine.