A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 236
January 24, 2010
Main Topic: Our conversation on temporal GIS
Click for the detailed shownotes
- LORAN being decommisioned
- ESRI’s 2010 Mashup Challenge – Map Your App
- Obama Administration releases data sets as part of Open Government Initiative
- –ERDAS Titan 2010 released
- –Microsoft Bing now out of beta
- Where’s George
- This week we feature our conversation giving a brief overview of temporal GIS, including how time is conceptualized, temporal data, and visualizing temporal data.
- Autodesk Labs’ Project Butterfly
- Indiana GIS Conference: 23-24 February, Bloomington, IN
- Society for Conservation GIS: 8-11 July, Monterrey, CA
- Global Change and the World’s Mountains: 26-30 Sept, Perth, Scotland
- 5th 3D GeoInfo Workshop: 3-4 November, Berlin Germany
Sponsored by ITT Visual Information Solutions and their product ENVI EX
Tip of the Week
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
ESRI Business Analyst Online helps businesses find profitable new markets by delivering market potential reports and maps of customers’ spending and retail activities. Industry-specific reports, including electronic, financial, restaurant, and retail, are available for all ZIP Codes in the United States. To learn more about Business Analyst Online, visit www.esri.com/bao.