A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 211
August 2, 2009
Main Topic: Our conversation with Richard Cooke of ITT VIS
Click for the detailed shownotes
- UN Law of the Sea and Arctic mapping
- ESRI releases web mapping APIs for free for internal and noncommercial use
- United Maps mapping Germany
- Urban Mapping’s Panamap Bronze winner in 2009 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA)
- UConn’s Mapping and Geographic Information Center (MAGIC)
- This week we feature our conversation with Richard Cooke, President of ITT Visual Information Solutions, at the ESRI User Conference, including a discussion of the upcoming ENVI EX.
- Adobe Acrobat Geospatial & Mapping User Forum
Tip of the Week
- VSMM 2009: 9-21 Sept, Vienna, Austria
- NSGIC Annual Conference: 4-8 Oct, Cleveland, OH
- AfricaGIS: 26-29 Oct, Kampala, Uganda
- International Cartography Conference: 15-21 Nov, Santiago, Chile
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
Proceedings from the 2009 ESRI International User Conference are now available online. This compilation of professional abstracts, papers, and presentations provide various examples of GIS implementations that you can use to inspire your own GIS applications. Search the 2009 ESRI UC proceedings by author, track, or session at www.esri.com/proceedings.