A VerySpatial Podcast – Episode 258
A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 258
June 28, 2010
Main Topic: Our conversation with Daniel Raven-Ellison highlighting Mission:Explore
Click for the detailed shownotes
- NCDOT uses GIS to find suitable locations to grow canola plants along rights-of-way
- iOS4 storing and sharing precise location?
- National Geospatial Advisory Committee meeting on the Geospatial Platform
- —Autodesk Topobase 2011 and MapGuide Enterprise 2011 now available
- —CityCad 2.0
- —Procedural, Inc. introduces CityEngine 2010
Sponsored by ITT Visual Information Solutions and their product ENVI EX
Tip of the Week
- Spatially Enabled Government Southern Africa: 27-30 September, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Geographical Association Annual Conference 2011: 14-16 April, Univ. of Surrey, Guildford, UK
- GIS Research UK (GISRUK) 2011: 27-29 April, Univ. of Portsmouth, UK
- NCGE 2011 Summer Meeting: 1-7 August, Portland, Oregon
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
The latest release of ESRI Business Analyst Online with updated 2010/2015 demographics data offers more than 2,000 data variables, including current-year estimates and 2015 forecasts. This data can help your organization analyze markets, profile customers, evaluate competitors, and identify opportunities. To learn more about these updates, visit www.esri.com/datawhatsnew.