With a few thousand of us heading to San Diego I thought I would highlight where we will be during the week in case you want to check out some of the ‘jive we are laying down’. If you are a presenter or company interested in an interview, contact us via email, twitter, or skype and we will set something up.
- Sue and Jesse will be wandering the EdUC
- Frank, Sue, Jesse and Barb will be at the UC
- Jesse or Sue is going to try to make it to the Imagery talks this year.
- Monday after the keynote Jesse will be giving a Lightning Talk at around 4:30 in Ballrooms 20C&D entitled Principia Geographica—Or How I Found Data and What I Did to It When I Found It
- Jesse will then run over to the Map Gallery
- We will be at the Spatial Humanities SIG on Tuesday at 5:30 in room 30D
- Frank presents at 3:15 on Wednesday in Room 28A on Practical GIS Data Dissemination
- Sue also presents at 3:15 on Wednesday but in Room 24A on Digital City Initiatives for Small Municipalities and Rural Areas
- Our 5th anniversary live show featuring Stephanie, Elvin, Don and Dale will be on Wednesday at 5:30 in Room 30E
Otherwise we will be getting our annual workout of running between sessions, to interviews, and around the Gas Lamp district.Share: