A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 230
December 13, 2009
Main Topic: Our conversation on some of our favorite tech and software for 2009
Click for the detailed shownotes
- ERDAS releases 2010 product line
- Navteq in agreement with Microsoft to supply 3D data for Bing
- Woods Hole Research Center begins 3-year pan-tropical forest mapping project
- —Google Maps 3.3 for Android – What’s Nearby feature and new Google Maps Labs for Android
- —Trimble updates entire line of mapping and GIS software
- —WebGL Draft
- ESRI’s Mapping for Everyone Facebook map making app
- This week we talk about some of our software and tech favorites from the past year
- Google Model Your Town Competition
Tip of the Week
- Map Middle East 2010 : 22-24 March, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Where 2.0 2010 : 30 March – 1 April, San Jose, CA
- Map Asia 2010 : 20-22 July, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- GeoWeb 2010 : 26-30 July, Vancouver, BC – Call for Abstracts now open
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ITT Visual Information Solution’s ENVI EX and ESRI.
Land Administration for Sustainable Development, a new book by ESRI Press, discusses the new and innovative policies and technologies used in land administration systems worldwide. The book will be of particular interest to those looking for a comprehensive overview of modern LAS strategies, including senior government officials, students, land administrators, and others.
For more information, visit www.esri.com/esripress.