A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 228
November 29, 2009
Main Topic: Our conversation Russell Morris of Landmark Information Group
Click for the detailed shownotes
- FGDC ROI CAP Grants
- —Driving Directions come to GoogleMaps API v3
- —Waze 2.0 – fun with crowd-sourced mapping
- —Skyhook’s Maps Booster at the Ovi store
- —MAPublisher 8.2
- —MapGuide OS 2.1
- Nature of Geographic Information
- This week we feature our conversation with Russell Morris of Landmark Information Group.
- GeoVation Challenge
Tip of the Week
- International LiDAR Mapping Forum 2010: 3-5 March, Denver, CO
- Game Developers Conference 2010: 9-13 March, San Francisco, CA
- GeoTec Event: 13-15 April, Toronto
- ESRI International User Conference: 12-16 July, San Diego, CA – GISci Track announced
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ITT Visual Information Solution’s ENVI EX and ESRI.
On Thursday, December 3rd, ESRI will host a free live training seminar titled “Maximizing GPS Accuracy in GIS Data Collection.” GPS is changing the way GIS users collect and manage geographic data and this seminar will show you how to maximize GPS accuracy in your GIS data collection workflows. Visit www.esri.com/lts for local times and more information.