A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 212
August 9, 2009
Main Topic: Our conversation with Larry Sugarbaker of the USGS
Click for the detailed shownotes
- National Council for Geographic Education Wins Special Achievement Award in GIS
- Rare antique map and atlas collection to be sold in September through online auction
- —ASPRS Board Approves LAS 1.3 Specification
- —Geographic Imager 2.5 for Adobe Photoshop Released
- —PCI TV
- This week we feature our ESRI UC conversation with Larry Sugarbaker of the USGS, who discusses the National Map
- Google Sketchup’s 3D Warehouse for sharing 3D models
Tip of the Week
- Spatial Law and Policy Summit: 7 October, Washington, D.C.
- Autodesk University 2009: 1-3 Dec, Las Vegas, NV
- Delaware GIS 2010: 10 February, Dover, DE
- 2010 AWRA Spring Specialty Conference – GIS and Water Resources VI: 29-31 March, Orlando, FL
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
The 2009 ESRI Health GIS Conference is September 21-23 in Nashville, Tennessee. You can connect with colleagues, exchange ideas, and explore best practices for improving human health with GIS. To register, visit www.esri.com/healthgis.