A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 207
July 5, 2009
Main Topic: Our conversation with Chris Sharpe of Holistic City
Click for the detailed shownotes
- New Aster elevation dataset
- First test images from NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter
- GAO to investigate FEMA flood mapping techniques
- –ArcGIS Online Beta/li>
- –Firefox 3.5 ships
- News Games
- This week we feature our conversation with Chris Sharpe, Director of Holistic City, as we discuss CityCAD, Streetscape, and Holistic City in general
- Free Remote Sensing viewer software – Tetracam’s Briv32, SPRING, ERDAS ER Viewer, PCI Geomatica FreeView
Tip of the Week
- Applied Geography Conference 2009: 28-31 October, Baton Rouge, LA
- 5th gvSIG Conference: 2-4 December, Valencia, Spain
- 2010 State of the Arctic Conference: 16-19 March, Miami, FL
- 2010 MidAmerica GIS Consortium (MAGIC) Symposium: 18-22 April, Kansas City, MO
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
The Early Bird deadline for the 2009 ESRI Electric & Gas User Group Conference is July 17th.
The conference is taking place October 11-14 in Atlanta, Georgia and will go beyond presentations and demonstrations as an engaging forum for professionals from all types and sizes of electric and gas utility organizations. Register online at www.esri.com/egug.