A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 173
November 9, 2008
Main Topic: Conversations with John Tolva of IBM and Scott Branting of CAMEL
Click for the detailed shownotes
- Live maps now includes Photosynth links
- Travel Ad Network brings targeted in-map local advertising to online mapping and travel sites
- India will roll out its own counterpart to Google Earth
- Chandrayaan-1 sends back first lunar image
- Mobile Millenium Project public launch on Nov. 10th
- Barack Obama is the new US President-elect
- MapTheVote.org and US Election Maps roundup
- This week we talk with John Tolva of IBM and Scott Branting of CAMEL at the 2008 Digital Humanities Computer Science Colloquium.
- Autodesk University: 2-5 December, Las Vegas, NV
- GIS/CAMA Technologies Conference: 8-11 February, Charleston, SC
- Found, a New Conference about Search: 9-11 June, Burlingame, CA
- 6th International Symposium on Mobile Mapping Technology: 21-24 July, Presidente Prudente, Brazil
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
The 2009 ESRI Asia-Pacific User Conference will be January 20-21 in Singapore City, Singapore.
Showcase your work for ESRI users from the Asia Pacific region by submitting a paper presentation or a map for the Map Gallery. The deadline to submit a paper presentation is November 21 and the deadline for Map Gallery submissions is November 30. Visit www.esri.com/apuc for more information.