A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 153
June 22, 2008
Main Topic: Is my GIS your GIS?
Click for the detailed shownotes
- Avenza releases Geographic Imager 2.0 and opens forums
- Phoenix lander has found ice on Mars?
- JoikuSoft wins Navteq’s 2008 Global LBS Challenge – Asia-Pacific
- NSF awards $5 million grant to establish the National Geospatial Technology Center of Excellence (GeoTech Center) at Del Mar College
- KITT gets GPSed
- We discuss how the spread of GIS technology into many fields impacts how we define GIS
- IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium: 6-11 July, Boston, MA
- MapAsia 2008: 18-20 August, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- gvSIG: 1-5 December, Valencia, Spain
- 13th GIS/CAMA Conference: 8-11 February 2009, Charleston, SC: Abstracts due Sept 19th
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
* Be part of the ESRI User Conference Map Gallery to showcase your innovative uses of GIS
* You can enter as many maps as you choose
* The submission deadline is approaching soon on July 7â€¦donâ€™t miss the chance for your map to be selected and published in the annual ESRI Map Book
To learn more visit: www.esri.com/veryspatial