A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 152
June 15, 2008
Main Topic:Interview with Geoff Zeiss of Autodesk
Click for the detailed shownotes
- Our conversation with Geoff Zeiss of Autodesk at Where 2.0
- World Archaeology Congress: 29 June-4 July, Dublin, Ireland
- CaribGIS: 25-29 August, Grand Cayman Island
- GIS in the Rockies: 10-12 September, Loveland, CO
- Applied Geography Conference: 15-18 October, Wilmington, DE
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
* Join ESRI at one of our no-cost law enforcement seminars to see how GIS turns knowledge into actionable information so law enforcement administrators can prepare and respond more intelligently, readily, and effectively.
* Seminars are being held in select locations throughout the United States through the end of July
* Reserve your seat today!
To learn more visit: www.esri.com/veryspatial