A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 146
May 4, 2008
Main Topic:Mike Shean of Skyhook Wireless
Click for the detailed shownotes
- Google to work on 3D mapping of oceans
- Giobe2 launched
- California Endorses GISCI Certification
- QGIS reaches 0.10.0
Mike Shean of Skyhook Wireless discusses the iPhone and its implications. Be sure to view VSTV Episode 33 for the first 2 minutes of the interview.
- Social Gaming Summit: 13 June, San Francisco, CA
- Inaugural Geospatial Information Systems Summit: 23-24 June, Wellington, New Zealand
- International Workshop on Earth Observation and Remote Sensing Applications: 30 June-2 July, Beijing, China
- GIS in the Rockies: 10-12 Sept, Loveland, CO
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
Join ESRI at one of our no-cost law enforcement seminars to see how GIS turns knowledge into actionable information so law enforcement administrators can prepare and respond more intelligently, readily, and effectively. Seminars are being held in select locations throughout the United States in Mayâ€”July 2008. Reserve your seat today. To learn more visit: www.esri.com/veryspatial