A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 106
July 29, 2007
Main Topic: Interviews with Charlie Crocker of AutoDesk regarding their new mapping products
Click for the detailed shownotes
- TomTom and TeleAtlas
- GPS and cabs in NYC
- URISA STUDENT PAPER COMPETITION
Charlie is the Senior Product Manager for Map 3D at Autodesk and has over 15 years experience in the Geospatial Technology industry as a GIS consultant and with Autodesk.
- GITA Australia: 6-8 August, Brisbane
- Society of Cartographers: 3-6 September, Portsmouth University
- OpenGeo User Forum: 11-13 September, Darling Harbour, Australia
- InterGEO: 25-27 September, Leipzig, Germany
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
360Flex Developers Conference will be held in Seattle, Washington from August 13th to the 15th. Stop by the ESRI booth to learn more about ESRI solutions for flex developers. To learn more visit: www.esri.com/veryspatial