A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 38
April 9, 2006
Main Topic: Geography of oil
Click to directly download Episode 38
Click for the detailed shownotes
This weeks podsafe music is “Nebula” by Technetium
Geography of Oil
- Extraction and production of oil are only a portion of the chain that binds our world to the use of fossil foods.
- The Geography of Oil – Course Syllabus
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel update – DOE
- Oil: The Problem or Solution to the World’s Economic Future
- Energy Information Administration
- Computer Applications in Archaeology
- American Congress on Survey and Mapping
- WV GIS Forums & Workshops
- GeoTec 2006
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
GITAÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Annual Conference is coming up and will be held in Tampa, April 23-26. See the latest GIS technology demonstrated at the ESRI booth (#301).
To learn more visit www.esri.com/veryspatialShare: