A VerySpatial Podcast
Shownotes – Episode 36
March 26, 2006
Main Topic: Interviews with Microsoft and ESRI
Click to directly download Episode 36
Click for the detailed shownotes
This weeks podsafe music was “Here is the Outline” by Science Groove.
- 3D Pipe Network in UK
- Microsoft Windows Live Developer Center
- Location Based DRM Patent
- US Federal Geospatial Offices
New geospatial podcasts
Interviews from EDS06 with:
- Ed Katibah and Eddie Amos of Microsoft
Discussion on the role of geospatial technologies in development.
- Bernie Szukalski and Euan Cameron of ESRI
ArcGIS Explorer and ArcGIS Engine
- Map MiddleEast
- South Dakota State Geography Convention
- WV GIS Forums and Workshops
This week A Very Spatial Podcast is sponsored by ESRI.
ESRI Business GeoInfo Summit in Boston is April 30 – May 2. See GIS best practices for business demonstrated. Early bird registration closes next Friday, April 7.
ESRI is hosting a survey on your perspective on podcasts. Ten respondees will be chosen to receive a copy of Agile Development Using the ICONIX Method, but you only have until March 31 to take the survey. To learn more visit www.esri.com/veryspatial